Welcome to Zen Asheville Inn & Spa Retreat
Zen Asheville is closed to nightly guests until Spring 2021.
Currently we are open for whole house and group bookings only. Email email@example.com for more information.
Zen Asheville has established what we hope will be industry leading practices to keep our guests and staff as safe as possible. These include government mandated sanitation protocols, along with extra precautions like UV-C sterilization, HEPA filtration, ozone disinfection and 24 hour down times between check out and check in of new guests.
At Zen Asheville every element of your getaway is designed with one purpose in mind: to provide the time, space, and opportunity to set aside deadlines, obligations and the daily grind of life.
Combine this with a simple self check in and our discreet, invisible hosting, and you get the most relaxing experience possible in a secluded location just blocks from downtown Asheville.
What to Expect
Zen Asheville is a little different from other inns in Asheville, and we hope to make your visit as simple and seamless as possible. Here's what to expect.
- Self check in starting at 3:00pm. Your host is a phone call away if you have questions or need assistance.
- We do not provide daily housekeeping. Housekeeping is provided for reservations of (4) nights or longer during the middle of your stay.
- Coffee, tea, juice and light snacks served between 9:00am & 10:00am. Enjoy it anywhere you like.
- WiFi and complimentary parking with every stay.
- No children under 15 and no animals.
- WE ARE A NON SMOKING PROPERTY.